Keep In Mind for Operation Safe Driver Week
- Operation Safe Driver Week is July 10-16, 2022, it takes place in the U.S., Mexico, and Canada.
- The purpose of Operation Safe Driver Week is to reduce the number of crashes involving commercial motor vehicles on North American roadways.
- In 2022 law enforcement is focused on speeding.
- Commercial vehicle drivers and passenger vehicle drivers will both be on the radar this week.
- Law enforcement will also be on the lookout for other dangerous driving behaviors, including distracted driving, following too closely, improper lane change, and drunk or drugged driving.
Looking for More Information?
Check out CVSA’s official post here.
Looking for collision repair in Northeast Ohio?
Check out the list of services we offer for your fleet here.